Sunday, July 28, 2013

My Scrooge Animation Featured in "DuckTales: Remastered - Art Design Duckumentary"

Wow, my Animations of Scrooge are featured in this Capcom mini video. I also rendered the final Cleanup Model for Scrooge.  Animations and models under the guidance of my amazing Animation Supervisor, Jesus Lopez, who was the heart of the Animation of this project. Here are the Animations (and some I also Cleaned Up) done by Me :-D that were in the video :)



- 0:15 Scrooge Cane Hit Miss.
- 0:17 Scrooge Models (rendered and finalized by me, Original Design by Jesus Lopez)
- 0:20 Scrooge Cane Hop
- 2:42 Scrooge Long Idle
- 3:06 Scrooge Walk
- 3:08 Scrooge Breathing Idle
- 3:20 Magica Cast Spell (Key Poses by Armando Rosales, Animated/Inbetweened by Me)
- 4:07 Scrooge Prideful Idle
- 4:19 Scrooge Cane Hop (Again)
- 4:20 Scrooge Cane Hit Ready
- 4:23 Scrooge Cane Swing
- 4:53 Scrooge Long Idle Cane

No comments: